Roar Rhythm 2018
Food Service Distributor Incentive Event
Who it was for
Distributors from Australia worked extra hard to achieve the required sales to earn a number of ‘drums’. Customers were able to use these ‘drums’ to travel for 6 or 8 nights or to upgrade or to extend their travel.
How many guests
240 Guests from Australia
The flow of the program
Day 1: Guest arrival with welcome cocktail dinner at the hotel
Day 2: Full day of optional activities – Vineyard Cycle, Penguin Paddle, Bread & Wine, Powerboats, Sidecars, Scootours, etc. Welcome dinner in Camps bay at The Bungalow
Day 2: Food Service Forum in the Cape Winelands
Day 3: Food Service Forum, followed by a picnic at Boschendal with wine tasting stations, lawn games and ice cream on wheels. Dine around dinner in V&A Waterfront.
Day 4: Departure to Hoedspruit for 2 nights of exquisite Safari lodges at Kapama & Thornybush
Day 5: Full day Safari followed by a Gala Dinner under the stars in the Bush
Day 6: Transfer to Johannesburg where Tier 2 guests spent the night at Sandton Sun Hotel with free time to re-group and shop.
Day 7: Tier 2 guests continued on to Victoria Falls for lunch at a Hotel, followed by a Sunset Cruise and Riverside Dinner
Day 8: Elephant Interaction group activity and a Final dinner onboard Royal Livingstone Express Train with sunset stop on the bridge
- 3-course welcome dinner at the Bungalow in Camps Bay, with exquisite views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Cycling in the Vineyards
- Paddling with penguins
- Exploring Cape Point
- Visiting the historic Robben Island
- Bread making and wine tasting in the winelands
- Scooting down Signal Hill and Table Mountain
- Riding the waves on a jet boat around Hout Bay Harbour and seal island
- Riding around the coast in a side car exploring the best sites of Cape Town
- Experiencing 6 of South Africa’s premier Safari lodges
- Bush Gala dinner beautifully set-up under the stars
- Sunset cruise onboard the Zambezi Explorer
- Riverside private set-up dinner under Bedouin
- Elephant Encounters
- Lunch and dinner onboard the Royal Livingstone Express Train, with a champagne stop on the bridge at sunset.
Feedback from the client
“Just a short note to express my sincere gratitude and a whole hearted thank you to each and every one of you for your time, effort, enthusiasm and professionalism over the last 10 days for the Roar Rhythm event. There have been many reports from our delegates that this was perhaps our best ever event and this would not have been possible without you, so again I simply say thank you!”