They say adventure intrinsically changes you and they’re right. South Africa is the proverbial land of adventure from adrenaline-pumping activities through to innovative urban attractions.
These are our Top 5:
- Experience the thrill and exhilaration of abseiling off one of the world’s natural wonders, Table Mountain! With the Atlantic Ocean as your backdrop, conquer one of the largest commercial abseils.
- Enjoy an awesome Bell UH1 Huey Helicopter ride in Cape Town—one of the most famous and widely used military helicopters—and the only one in the world licensed to hold passengers.
- Are you brave enough to bungee jump off Africa’s highest commercial bungee bridge? Bloukrans Bridge calls to adrenaline junkies along the famed Garden Route, an area of distinctive natural beauty.
- Bill Harrop’s Original Balloon Safaris are legendary. Soar above the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site, sipping on Champagne with the African wilds below you.
- The Otter Trail, which has a waiting list of around a year, is an iconic hiking trail in the stunning Tsitsikamma Park. It is South Africa’s most sought-after endurance trail.
Let us help you plan your next extraordinary South African adventure!