Cape Town, Kruger, Johannesburg and Mozambique
Uncover Southern Africa’s pristine beaches and incredible wildlife on a tour that showcases the best sights of two countries. Spend three days in Cape Town, one of the world’s top travel destinations with majestic mountains, white sand beaches and delicious food. Next we will go on to the Kapama or Thornybush Game Reserves; set between the majestic Drakensberg Mountains and the Kruger Park. After a stopover in Johannesburg, South Africa’s pulsing economic heart, we will head on to the sub-tropical paradise of Mozambique, where crystal blue waters and pristine beaches await you.
- Explore cosmopolitan Cape Town at the foot of the iconic Table Mountain
- Experience thrilling game viewing in the famous Kruger National Park
- Enjoy barefoot luxury in the sub-tropical paradise of Mozambique
Day 1: Cape Town
Upon arrival in Cape Town, you will be welcomed and transferred to your luxury hotel. Warm, welcoming people, incredible natural beauty and unforgettable experiences await you in Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in Africa.
Day 2 - 3: Cape Town
Spend your days at leisure. From thrilling shopping excursions to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and the city’s many trendy boutique shops to taking in the natural splendor of the Cape Peninsula and Table Mountain to relaxed days spent lazing on white sandy beaches… Cape Town offers something for everyone.
- Savour a tour of the Cape Winelands
- Picnic atop Table Mountain
- Horse-drawn Carriage Ride through the City
- Helicopter flip taking in the Cape Peninsula
- Sunset horse-back riding on Noordhoek Beach
- Unforgettable Dinner Dance Experience
- Travel back in time in a Vintage Sidecar
- Half Day City Tour with milkshake atop Table Mountain
- Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium
- Full Day Cape Point Tour
- Spend the day at Boulder’s Beach
- Enjoy a tour of the Cape Winelands
Day 4: Cape Town – Greater Kruger
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Cape Town International Airport to connect with your scheduled flight to Hoedspruit. On arrival at Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport you will be met and transferred to your luxury lodge, set in pristine African wilderness.
Day 5: Greater Kruger Safari
Occupying a vast area between the Greater Kruger National Park and the Northern Drakensberg mountains, the Thornybush and Kapama Game Reserves are home to an abundance of bird and mammal species including the magnificent Big Five. During your stay you will enjoy early morning and afternoon game drives as well as exciting guided bush walks. Your experienced ranger and tracker team will share their passion and intimate knowledge of the bush as you spend your days exploring the beautiful savannah woodlands, grassland and riverine forest that make up these unique reserves.
- Hot Air Ballooning – Kruger
- Romantic Sleep Out under the stars at Kapama
- Flight of the Dragon at Thornybush
- Kids on Safari in the Kruger
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre
- Cheetah Breeding Project
Day 6: Greater Kruger - Johannesburg
After your morning safari activity (time-permitting) and a scrumptious breakfast you will be transferred to the Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport to connect with your scheduled flight to Johannesburg. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel. Johannesburg, or Jozi as it is affectionately known, is the largest city in South Africa and also the economic hub. You have the remainder of the day at leisure.
- Watch the world go by in Nelson Mandela Square
- Hot Air Ballooning over the Cradle of Mankind
- De Wildt Endangered Wildlife Centre
- Shopping Safari looking for the perfect memento
- Family Tuk Tuk Tour
- Gold Reef City
- Maropeng Cradle of Mankind and Sterkfontein Caves
- Lesedi Cultural Visit
Day 7: Johannesburg – Ponta Mamoli
After breakfast you will be transferred to the OR Tambo International Airport to connect with your flight to Maputo. Upon arrival at the international airport connect with your exciting helicopter transfer to to the warm waters and subtropical climate of unspoiled southern Mozambique. Relax and rejuvenate while you experience barefoot luxury at its best.
Day 8 - 10: Ponta Mamoli
Spend your days at leisure. Choose between the various optional activities on offer including scuba-diving, fishing, horse-riding and kayaking. Or simply relax by the sparkling pool basking in the year-round sunshine. Beyond Mozambique’s white beaches an unspoiled marine world awaits, where snorkelling promises an underwater wonderland of vivid coral reefs teeming with live. As you discover the wonders of these azure waters you will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to swim with Bottlenose dolphins.
- Romantic beach picnic for two
- Swim with the dolphins
- Whale Watching Boat Trip (in season)
- Gourmet dinner on private deck
- Horseriding (bush trail)
- Turtle Nesting Walks (in season)
- Fun in the Sun for the whole family
Day 11: Ponta Mamoli -Maputo
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast before departing on your helicopter flight to Maputo.
Without the professional, timeous and effortless support from Zelda and her team this historical event would have been impossible and probably sub-standard. I can highly recommend them for your next event – be it big or small.
~ Thea Eiselen, World Federation of Nuclear Medicine And Biology Congress 2010