Cape Town, Livingstone and Chobe
Join us for a fantastic tour that takes in the spectacular sights of three countries. Our adventure begins in Cape Town, one of the world’s top travel destinations with majestic mountains, white sand beaches and delicious food. We then head north to the thundering Victoria Falls, its’ incredible natural beauty has been captivating travellers for centuries. Our final stop will satisfy any big game cravings with a visit to the spectacular Chobe National Park. The park teems with life and presents fantastic opportunities for big game watching
- Enjoy countless authentic experiences in the Mother City such as a trip to the top of Table Mountain or wine tasting in the lush Cape Winelands
- Create unforgettable memories in Victoria Falls and explore “the Smoke that Thunders”
- Step into the untamed wilderness of Botswana and the famous Chobe region for superb wildlife sightings and experiences
Day 1: Cape Town
Upon arrival in Cape Town you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Cradled by rugged mountains and the glittering waters of the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Town is considered one of the most beautiful and culturally diverse cities in Africa. Spend your days at leisure exploring this incredible city.
Day 2 - 4: Cape Town
Warmly referred to as “The Mother City”, Cape Town offers countless authentic South African experiences and is well worth exploring. Enjoy a cable way ascent to the top of Table Mountain and marvel at the never-ending views. Discover the natural beauty of the Cape Peninsula and Cape Point. Or visit the charming Cape Winelands dotted with delightful towns each with its own unique character and surrounded by elegant wine estates.
- Savour a tour of the Cape Winelands
- Picnic atop Table Mountain
- Horse-drawn Carriage Ride through the City
- Helicopter flip taking in the Cape Peninsula
- Sunset horse-back riding on Noordhoek Beach
- Unforgettable Dinner Dance Experience
- Travel back in time in a Vintage Sidecar
- Half Day City Tour with milkshake atop Table Mountain
- Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium
- Full Day Cape Point Tour
- Spend the day at Boulder’s Beach
- Enjoy a tour of the Cape Winelands
Day 5: Cape Town - Livingstone
After a leisurely breakfast, you will be transferred to Cape Town International Airport to connect with your flight to Livingstone, via Johannesburg. Upon arrival at Livingstone Airport you will be welcomed and transferred to your hotel. Whether you choose to stay in Livingstone, at the heart of the area’s many attractions or further upstream along the banks of the incredible Zambezi River you are sure to leave with unforgettable memories.
Day 6: Livingstone
Situated on the mighty Zambezi River at the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, the historic town of Livingstone offers a range of diverse activities. Whether you are an adrenalin junkie always looking for the next thrill or prefer to enjoy the incredible natural beauty at a more leisurely pace, there’s something for everyone in Livingstone. Why not try bungee jumping? Or view the falls from a different perspective on a thrilling helicopter flip. Must-do activities include a guided tour of the magnificent falls and a sunset cruise on the gleaming waters of the Zambezi River.
- Royal Livingstone Express
- Sunset Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Livingstone Island visit
- Helicopter Flight over the Falls
- Guided Tour of the Falls
- David Livingstone Museum & Railway Museum
- Crocodile & Snake Park visit
- Breakfast/ Lunch Cruise on Zambezi River
DAY 7: LIVINGSTONE – CHOBE
Today you will swap the roar of the Victoria Falls for the untamed wilderness of Botswana. You will be transferred to your luxury lodge set in the Chobe region of Botswana. Chobe is home to over 75 species of mammals and 460 bird species and is home to the world’s largest remaining population of elephants.
DAY 8: CHOBE
Chobe National Park, the second largest park in Botswana, has an abundance of wildlife throughout the year. In addition to enormous herds of elephants and buffalo, the park is also famous for its predators. Spend your days in search of lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and even wild dogs. Guest activities may include fascinating game drives, game-viewing in specially adapted safari boats, sunset cruises, star-gazing and nature walks.
- Morning and evening game drives
- Guided Bush Walk & Night Drives
- Game viewing by specially adapted safari motor boat
- Romantic Sundowner cruise on Chobe River
- Private Game Drives
- Private Chobe River game viewing by boat
- Family visit to a local primary school and village
DAY 9: CHOBE – KASANE
Start your day with early morning tea & coffee followed by a safari activity (time permitting) before returning to the lodge for breakfast. Later you will be transferred to the Kasane Airport.
Without the professional, timeous and effortless support from Zelda and her team this historical event would have been impossible and probably sub-standard. I can highly recommend them for your next event – be it big or small.
~ Thea Eiselen, World Federation of Nuclear Medicine And Biology Congress 2010