A great addition to any tour, spend some time in the fast beating economic heart of South Africa. Life in Johannesburg is fast paced and it is a dynamic urban centre filled with arts, culture, history and fabulous shopping. Your luxury hotel is located in the opulent suburb of Sandton, home to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, boutique shopping and top-class restaurants. This is where the countries elite can be found wine, dine and do business. It’s central location also make it an ideal base from which to explore the vibrant city and its wild surrounds. With so much to see and do you are sure to want to return on your next trip.
- The perfect addition to any tour
- Enjoy boutique shopping and top-class restaurants
- Choose from numerous activities; from hot air ballooning over the Cradle of Humankind to a cultural visit at Lesedi Cultural Village
Day 1 and 2: Sandton
Johannesburg, or “Jozi” as it is affectionately known, is the largest city in South Africa. Often only used as a gateway to the country this “City of Gold” has much to offer the visitor. Your hotel is situated in the affluent suburb of Sandton. Spend your days at leisure discovering the cosmopolitan atmosphere; the area offers sophisticated shopping centres, theatres and fine restaurants. It is also ideally located to explore Jozi’s history and cultural activities.
- Watch the world go by in Nelson Mandela Square
- Hot Air Ballooning over the Cradle of Mankind
- De Wildt Endangered Wildlife Centre
- Cullinan Diamond Mine
- Shopping Safari looking for the perfect memento
- Family Tuk Tuk Tour
- Gold Reef City
- Maropeng Cradle of Mankind and Sterkfontein Caves
- Lesedi Cultural Visit
Day 3: Sandton
After breakfast this morning, you will be met and transferred to the OR Tambo International Airport.
Without the professional, timeous and effortless support from Zelda and her team this historical event would have been impossible and probably sub-standard. I can highly recommend them for your next event – be it big or small.
~ Thea Eiselen, World Federation of Nuclear Medicine And Biology Congress 2010